Terms And Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully. They contain the legal terms and conditions that govern your use of services provided by you by woovee, including information, text, images, graphics, data or other materials (“Content”) and products as well as all elements, software, programs and code forming or incorporated into www.woovee.com (the “Service”). This Service is operated by woovee.
By using our Service, you agree to be bound by Section I of these Terms (“General Terms”), which contains provisions applicable to all users of our Service, including visitors to the woovee website (the “Site”). If you choose to register as a member of our Service or purchase products from this Site, you will be asked to check a box indicating that you gave read and agree to be bound by the additional terms set forth in Section II of these Terms (“Additional Terms”).
These Terms and Conditions are agreement/contract between woovee.com as the promoter (service/store provider) with license (right) holder/user. This agreement handles the licensing to display goods/contents to be sold by user and the online selling of said goods/contents.
- The content are music, movie, images.
- First Party is a seller and/or as a license holder over his creation.
- Second Party is buttonijo.com as intermediate between first party and third party.
- Third Party is a purchaser who buys content in the form of music, movie or images through Second Party.
- First Party selling content in the form of music, movie, and/or images.
- Second Party have the rights to accept, select, distribute content in full/part based on agreement with First party.
- Third Party who buys content have obligation to complete the transaction electronically through the media that is provided by Second Party.
- License Holder are Songwriter, Movie maker, Photographer, who has the right to content that has been created/maked, as well as on the basis of an agreement with First Party permitioned Second Party to sell content that have been created/maked.
- First Party is the one whose full responsible upon the content sold through Second Party.
- Second Party not responsible when there is a lawsuit from creator, artist and model of the content that is concerned.
- Contract is an electronic system that used to perform transaction electronically.
- Second Party will provide the receipt statement electronically if Thrid Party approved the transaction that is offered by First Party.
- The Second Party will provide electronic receipt statement if the Third Party accepts the transaction offered by the First Party.
- These Terms and Condition apply for every person involved legally as regulated by Indonesian Law, whether they are being within Indonesian territory or outside, which will have legal effects within and/or outside Indonesian territory and be of disadvantage for the nation of Indonesia.
- Music means a tune (minus one) or a song, which can be enjoyed and listened by others.
- An independent sale is music sale without giving royalty to its creator, can be re-arranged according to the agreement with License Holder.
- A fixed sale is music sale which includes royalty of its creator (License Holder), and is under contract with the creator (License Holder), which is a separate agreement from this Site's agreement.
- The selling of music containing provocation of ethnic groups, religions, races, and inter-groups (SARA) is forbidden.
- Third Party is strictly unauthorized from reproduction and/or distribution of the music contents without permission from seller or License Holder.
- A movie is a moving picture recorded using a video camera or digital camera, containing documentation, animation, visual effects or independentsequences recorded amateurishly and can be consumed by public and traded.
- Porn movies are strictly forbidden in this Site.
- Forbidden movies are those containing provocation of ethnic groups, religions, races, and inter-groups (SARA) and therefore forbidden in this Site.
- Third Party is strictly unauthorized from reproduction and/or distribution of movie contents without permission from seller or License Holder.
- Images are pictures, photos, paintings, animated drawings (manga) which can be traded in this Site.
- Third Party is strictly unauthorized from reproduction and/or distribution of image contents without permission from seller or License Holder.
- Electronic information and/or document and/or its print are valid legal materials.
- Electronic information and/or document and/or its print as stated in (1) are extension of legal materials according to procedural law in Indonesia.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with The Law of The Republic of Indonesia.
- Settlement of disputes are conducted in Indonesia according to the International Arbitration.
Part I: General Provisions
Services are provided by Second Party “as is” and “as available”, and Second Party has the rights to modify, temporarily or completely terminate services according to their policy at any time and without prior notice. You agree that Second Party cannot be held responsible for any alteration, postponement or termination of these Services.
All marks, products and services used in this Service to identify Second Party or First Party and products or services are property of Second Party and/or First Party. Within this Service there is no assumption to give license to everyone or partial rights over Second Party or First Party regarding logo, picture or name.
Second party is, unless stated otherwise, holder of all copyright and data within Service and its contents. Individuals working for Second Party, whether they are owner of copyright or part of work components or posted laborer under license of copyright holder or agent or otherwise as permitted by law. You are unauthorized to reproduce, distribute, publicize or do, or prepare work based on a content including those works without written consent from Second Party or proper copyright owner from those works. Second Party does not claim copyright of your works or other materials posted by you for the Second Party (Your contents). You agree to not distribute other parts of the Service in media other than those permitted in this Service Condition or use the functions from Service we provide. You agree to not alter any part of the Service unless strictly permitted to do so by us or by using a function in the Service we provide.
You agree to not interfere or trouble (or try to interfere or trouble) this Service or the server connected to the Service, or not abide by the requirements, procedure, policy or rules of the network connected to the Service; or provide false information for Second Party or mislead, which conceals your identity or that you have no rights to disclose. You agree to preserve, protect the Second Party including their officials, directors, employees and agents from all kinds of claims, obligations, losses, damages and expenses, including, without restriction, legal cost and proper professional, which arises from or by any means related to your access or use of the Service, or your violation of these requirements.
6. Guarantee Refusal and Obligation Restrictions
The Second Party shall not make any statement or guarantee in written or implicit form as form of Service operation, or contents or products provided by the Service. You are to agree to use this Service on your own risk. The second Party shall refuse all guarantees in written or implicit form, including but not limited to the implicit guarantee regarding the proper trading, as far as permitted by law. The Second Party shall not guarantee for timeliness security reliability and the performance of this Service. You are to especially acknowledge that the Second Party will not be held responsible of any insult, violence or illegal action from your party, or from other parties which you state to be responsible of any damage and loss caused from such action. The Second Party shall not be held responsible for any consequences which may arise from the use of the Service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental consequences, even when the Second Party has been previously warned of such possibilities. The above-mentioned release of responsibility as well as responsibility limitations will be applied based to The Law of the Republic of Indonesia no. 11 of 2008 concerning Electronic Information and Transactions. Some lawful territories do not permit exception or limitation of certain guarantees or damages. Therefore, some exceptions or limitations might not affect you.
7. Terms Revision
We have the rights to revise the terms from time to time as needed. Once you are a registered member, we will inform you of important revisions of our Terms (and its effective date) by sending you an e-mail to the address you have given to the Second Party as part of your account registration. For other users, the Terms revision will be posted on our site. If you continue using our Service after the effective date of the Terms Revision, we will consider you agreeing to the revision. If you do not agree, your only remedy would be to terminate the use of the Service.
These terms are entirely agreement between the Second Party and you regarding the use of the Service. Any failure from the Second Party to set rights or policies within the terms will not rule out the rights or policies themselves. Should the court find one or more term stated within be invalid, you will agree that the rest of the Terms shall be set. The Second Party has the rights to divert the rights and/or delegate their obligations based on these Conditions, entirely or partially, for each individual or corporation. You shall not divert your rights or delegate your obligations based on these Terms without a prior written statement from the Second Party. Each dispute caused based on or related to the Conditions shall abide to the Laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Indonesian state court.
Part II: Additional Terms
To register as member of the Service or purchase a product, you must be over 18 years old or are considered legal according to the applied law. In regards, it is forbidden for an underage individual to send contents to the Service. You agree that the information you provided to us upon registration, during purchase, and at anytime is right, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will keep the information accurate and up-to-date at anytime. This is important regarding your e-mail address, since it will be our main way to communicate you regarding your account and purchase.
2. Copyright of Your Contents
The Second Party shall not claim ownership rights of your contents. For the single purpose of making your contents available in the Service, you shall give the Second Party license, non-exclusive and royalty-free to reproduce, distribute, reformat, prepare new works based on them and publish the display of your contents. Please note that once you upload your contents, the Third Party will be able to copy, distribute and display your contents using tools available in their computers for other purposes unless the Third Party receives your permission using a license.
The Second Party agrees the chapter of PROHIBITED ACTS based on The Law of the Republic of Indonesia no. 11 of 2008 concerning Electronic Information and Transactions. According to the following articles:
(1) Any Person who knowingly and without authority distributes and/or transmits and/or causes to be accessible Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents with contents against propriety.
(3) Any Person who knowingly and without authority distributes and/or transmits and/or causes to be accessible Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents with contents of affronts and/or defamation.
(4) Any Person who knowingly and without authority distributes and/or transmits and/or causes to be accessible Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents with contents of extortion and/or threats.
(1) Any Person who knowingly and without authority disseminates false and misleading information resulting in consumer loss in Electronic Transactions.
(2) Any Person who knowingly and without authority disseminates information aimed at inflicting hatred or dissension on individuals and/or certain groups of community based on ethnic groups, religions, races, and inter-groups (SARA).
Any Person who knowingly and without authority sends Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents that contain violence threats or scares aimed personally.
(1) Any Person who knowingly and without authority or unlawfully in any manner whatsoever alters, adds, reduces, transmits, tampers with, deletes, moves, hides Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents of other Persons or of the public.
(2) Any Person who knowingly and without authority or unlawfully in any manner whatsoever, moves or transfers Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents to Electronic Systems of unauthorized Persons.
(3) Acts as intended by paragraph (1) shall be acts that result in any confidential Electronic Information and/or Electronic Document being compromised such that the data becomes accessible to the public in its entirety in an improper manner.
Any Person who knowingly and without authority or unlawfully manipulates, creates, alters, deletes, tampers with Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents with the intent that such Electronic Information and/or Electronic Documents would seem to be authentic data.
Any Person who knowingly and without authority or unlawfully commits acts as intended by Article 27 through Article 34 to other Persons’ detriment.
Any Person who knowingly commits prohibited acts as intended by Article 27 through Article 36 outside the territory of Indonesia towards Electronic Systems residing within jurisdiction of Indonesia.
3. Contents Monitoring
The Second Party has no means to control your contents such as uploading, posting or sending using Service and has no obligation to monitor those contents with any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all Materials and each Material you upload, post and send using the Service.
4. Access and Membership Suspension and Termination
You agree that the Second Party may at any time and without prior notice suspend or terminate any part of the Service, or refuse to follow the instructions, or terminate your membership and erase the Contents stored in Second Party's Site, according to Second Party's policy, if you fail to follow the applied Conditions and law.
For Indonesian users please use a VPN in order to watch the films.
This website uses PayPal as payment gateway.